We are in the unique position of having been
involved with the development and implementation of AIDC technology for over 25 years.
This provides our clients with expertise at a theoretical and practical level.
Technology Evaluation and Implementation
We can provide advice
to individual businesses on established, developing or emerging AIDC technology, covering:
Technology Standards Development
- Management briefings on technologies and standards developments
- Technology audits and business process analysis to identify relevant uses of the technology
- Developing company-specific project implementation plans
- Co-managing projects
- Training on the use of the technologies
Our involvement in
various standardisation committees enables us to advise clients on a broad range of technical and implementation issues. Our
- Advising the sponsors of draft standards
- Preparing draft versions of a standard
- Technical review of draft standards
- Advising on the impact of particular standards, from initial drafts to published standards
- Advising on the implementation of standards
Application Standards Development
Our work covers:
- Advising an industry to develop an industry-specification solution
- Advising on emerging application standards, including the preparation of White Papers
- Assisting an industry body throughout all stages of standards development: drafting, publication, implementation and on-going
technical support, including training and help desk
- Analysis of application standards for technology vendors, end-users and industry bodies
- Rationalising product code structures for various industries, including office products and fresh produce.
- EAN.UCC fresh produce traceability guidelines.
- RFID technology and Data Protocol standards.
- RSS and Composite Symbology standardisation and applications.
- Pharmaceutical bar code structures and production in a complex European market.
undertake major commissioned or tendered research projects for business clients, consortia and government bodies.
16 August 2004
praxis consultants 1980 – 2004
praxis is a registered service mark
Reg No: 1348575 and 1357064